Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Over-The-Ear Headphones – Black (Renewed)
- Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. These noise canceling headphones feature additional microphones that assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality and the reduction of even more high and mid frequency sounds.
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls, no matter where you are during the day. The headphones feature an up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback). Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations.
- When connecting to an Android 6.0+ phone, the WH-1000XM4 automatically detects and pairs with a single tap. If misplaced and connected to your phone, you can easily locate them by ringing them. You’ll also receive a notification when your headphone battery is running low, so you know when to charge them.
- With the WH-1000XM4 headphones, you can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or thebesttravelgoods Alexa with a simple touch. To use thebesttravelgoods Alexa, simply download the Sony Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace, and follow the setup instructions on the Sony Headphones Connect app.
- With the Sony Headphones Connect app, Ambient Sound Control lets you adjust the volume of background sound and gives you the option to allow voices alone to be heard. Meanwhile the Equalizer lets you customize sound levels to suit your music. Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls.
Sold：198 Wished: 28 Followed: 88
No matter where you go, the Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones deliver pristine sound quality while automatically adjusting ambient sound according to your activity and registered locations, leaving your hands and mind free from the hassle of changing settings just to hear what you want to hear. Plus, the headphones detect when you’re wearing them and start and stop your audio for you.
Noise cancellation is accomplished with Sony’s dedicated HD Noise-Canceling QN1 processor and Sense Engine. Sense Engine is designed to automatically adjust the level of ambient sound based on your environment. If quick communication is needed, simply speak to chat without audio playing or just cover the right earcup with your hand to monitor the outside world.
When it comes to what you do hear, the WH-1000XM4 headphones use DSEE Extreme audio upscaling to perform genre- and instrument-based optimization of the sound, and they support LDAC, AAC, and SBC codecs. When used with a compatible source device, LDAC transmits approximately three times more data, up to 990 kb/s, compared to conventional Bluetooth. This is meant to make your high-resolution audio content sound even better when it’s played back through the 1.57″ drivers with LCP diaphragms (liquid crystal polymer).
Whether you’re looking for peace and quiet while working from home or you want an ideal pair of headphones for traveling, Sony crafted the noise-canceling WH-1000XM4 to be both convenient (with support for Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant) and comfortable, thanks to the soft, pressure-relieving earpads and the lightweight design.
There are no reviews yet.