MEIRUBY Lighter Electric Lighter Candle Lighter Rechargeable USB Lighter Arc Lighters for Candle Camping BBQ Blue
- Not only Candle Lighter: The flexible and 360°Rotatable neck of the lighter can meet the needs of your in different occasions
- Portable Lighter: The size of the lighter is very small and slim. It is suitable for daily use.
- Upgrade Electric Lighter: The Windproof and Splashproof Design of the electric arc lighter ensures that you can easily use it under any weather conditions.
- Rechargeable USB Lighter: The Lighters can be used 600 times on a single charge which display real time battery volume.
- What you get: A Electric Lighter ,a USB charging Cable and a Manual.
Sold：172 Wished: 49 Followed: 58
The MEIRUBY lighter uses rechargeable battery can be used in different occasions. For this Lighter, you have to push the safety lock switch first, then press the ignition switch to work. The 12-second automatic power-off chip protection ensure the safety of consumer, especially the children. The Windproof and Splashproof Design of the Candle lighter ensure that it great performance even under the bad weather, .The long and Flexible soft neck of the Electric lighter enable you to maintain a safe distance from the spark. The safe and reliable safety switch design can ensure your safety. Portable, it is the best choice for travel.
Some of the links featured in this story are affiliate links, and we may collect a commission (at no cost to you) if you shop through them.
Easy to charge, love that it can be used as a small light as well. Able to light my candles, fireplace, etc.
by Capri Buie
I love that I won’t ever have to buy a lighter again! Works very well and hold a charge for such a long time! I like having the bending arm.
I like the product. It takes a little bit of practice to get used to the way it lights. But once you get used to it, it’s great!
Easy to use but doesn’t have a good battery life
by Tonia Jenny
I have these lighters all over my house and find them so much easier to use than fuel- based lighters and certainly matches. Not to mention, these lighters are more sustainable. The flexible head makes it easy to light wicks deep down in a candle holder. So happy I found these lighters!
It works like it was suppose to.
Since I heat my home with a wood furnace, we always seem to be out of wooden matches. Trying to find the standard box of wooden matches on the shelves has been difficult in my area, so I decided to give this electronic match a try.It is very easy to use. Once it is charged up, slide the on switch toward the business end of this electronic match, and small LED lights will indicate the current battery charge level and that the unit is ready to start a fire. Then press the small round button and it will produce a continuous, but very hot spark. You will have a finite amount of time (about ten seconds) to fire something up; after which all the LEDs will go off, along with the hot spark. No real problem here, just flick the slide switch away from the business end and then toward the business end and you will have another shot at lighting something up.This is really a great safety feature. Suppose after lighting up your fireplace you place the unit in your back pocket and then sit down on the sofa; it just might be possible the light button my get accidentally pressed. Not only does this unit produce a hot discharged, it could also do damage to you because of the high voltages involved. Like nearly everything else, this device is not a toy, so read the short instruction manual. Always move the slide switch to the off position after completing your task. Should you forget to do so, the device will still become inoperative after a period or about ten seconds. I would not leave it about where children could get their hands on it, any more than I would leave real matches lying about.A hint about how to go about lighting up your fireplace. Take any sheet (or part of a sheet) of black & white newspaper, and roll it up into an elongated cone, no more than a 1/2 inch in diameter. Now you have a stiff rod that could be a foot long or longer. Place the end of the cone between the electrodes such that one of electrodes is inside the end of the cone. Hit the fire button, and within a second or two, you will have a flaming paper rod to light your fireplace.This device impressed me so much, that I purchased a second pink one for my wife. After I charged it up for her, she used it once. After several months elapsed, I checked its rechargeable battery life to find it was still fully charged. When off, these units hold their charge very well. How many fires could one light on a single charge, will depend on how efficient you are. I typically only need, say, two seconds to light my paper rod. I light, typically, one or two fires a day during winter, and had to charge it only once. Manual recommends not to let the rechargeable discharge all the way down.
So easy to use! Love it!I reviewed it on my reviewed it on my yt channel.
It works amazing. Lights well. Wind doesn’t stop it from lighting. Only problem is it made an electrical like noise. It was high pitched. My teeth ached from hearing it and my boyfriends dog gagged at the noise. It works wonderfully, but if you’re sensitive to noise I suggest watching a video to see if you can tolerate it first.
by Teresa Crawford
I love my candles and that being said, I have arthritis in my hands and hard for me to light them. This makes it so easy, holds a charge and the rose color is beautiful.
by retired teacher
It’s really easy to use. I’m not sure about the battery as I just got it yesterday. It’s simple to charge and takes no hand strength or manipulating to light a candle because it’s flexible . Im very happy with my purchase.
Bought it for my wife because she loves candles
by E. Burger
So I was unsure about this product. However, I charged it as soon as it arrived and used it. I love it!!
by Mandi M.
I love this thing! I’ve never seen anything like it! It’s so handy to have to light my yankee candle jars. I used to use those store bought stick lighters, but they would run out of fluid within weeks. This is a game changer!It’s pink, it’s bendable, it’s easy to store and it’s rechargeable! 🙂
I bought this bc I’m tired of matches and gas lighters, does the job well.
by Dajah B.
I love this because it is rechargeable and I don’t have to keep buying matches or burning my fingers to light tall candles in a jar. My only gripe is that it dies rather quickly. I may use it 3 or so times and it’s light is blinking and the electrical current is cutting out while I’m trying to use it. I still think it’s worth the money, but it’s a pain to have to remember to charge it all the time. I find myself using matches more often than not.
It works as expected for what it was bought for. It had almost a full charge when received and took no time to charge to 100%. I like the safety feature which makes me comfortable storing in a drawer. While holding the power button, the ignite lasted long enough to light a candle. I lit a woodwick candle with ease. I’m impressed so far. I will be back to buy additional ones.
by Angela Marie
I love how these work! They don’t run on fuel. When they run out of charge, you just plug it in to recharge and it lasts for weeks.
by Cassandra M
Battery life is pretty good if you turn it off when you’re not using it. It does make a high pitch noise as other reviews have said but it really only bothers animals, it’s not that big of a deal and my cats are used to it now. The one thing I would suggest is cleaning the tines (or whatever they’re called) once in a while. If you’re using it for candles then the wax can get on the headpiece and gum it up. If wax gets on the head of it then the wax can catch on fire. That happened to me, the flame was the size of a low-burning match and after I wiped the area off w a napkin it was good as new. So far, I feel like it’s a good buy.
Your store has a great selection of products and your customer service is top-notch. Thank you for providing a great buying experience.