Mavii 2023 LIMITED EDITION: Garment Rack Duffel-Wheeled 28 Inch Collapsible Bag, Travel Costume Rack Rolling Upright Luggage, Lavender…
- Collapsible design for convenient storage: When not in use, Bag collapses to 6-inch height for compact and easy storage
- Easy to set up, Detachable Garment Rack (28 in hanging space), Lightweight aluminum extendable poles (40 inches vertical hanging space), 15 lb. max. load
- 1 large zippered mesh pocket for wet items, 2 open mesh pockets
- High quality, durable synthetic coated fabric: water-resistant, easy to wipe clean
- 6 exterior pockets including a COOLER POCKET, large rear pocket that can fit a folding stool; Multiple interior pockets:
- True 28 inch duffel provides 3.6 cu ft (102 L) of main compartment space enough for 6-9 garment bags
- Personalize: Top lid and rear pocket provide spacious open area for embroidery, patches – Heat stamp not recommended
Sold：147 Wished: 25 Followed: 22
The most versatile and updated costume rack duffel from a new dance gear brand. With innovative features and elegant design using premium materials, mavii costume rack duffel is truly a great value for the price. The lightweight Collapsible bag becomes an instant dressing room in seconds for all dancers, performers and athletes. The aluminum garment rack is easy to set-up and detachable, able to hold up to 15 pounds. This is the ultimate bag for competition and conventions, as it includes an insulated cooler pocket to keep snacks and drinks cold, a front quick-access pocket for keeping schedules, and a large top surface for monograms or personalization. This duffel also features a built-in luggage tag that won’t disappear like hanging tags during flights. And when competition season is over, you may use it as a smart and stylish luggage for a vacation you deserve! Duffel measures 28 inches (W) x 15 inches (D) x 15 inches (H), garment rack measures 55 inches high from ground when fully extended, 40 inches of hanging space, and 28 inches of hanging rack.
I truly love the idea of this bag. I like the compartments, the rack, easy to roll for my munchkin, folds flat when not in use…etc the list will go on and on. I ordered this bag because it sounded like the perfect bag for my daughters dance competitions. But when it came time to using it it that was a different story. My daughter has 8 costume changes (light outfits not heavy) and the bar is often sliding down. It definitely gets annoying having to constantly snap it back up. I mean other then that it would have been the perfect bag.
by Gigi 101
So far so good.. tested the rack out with 7 hangers with wet clothes on them to see if it hold the rack after reading other reviews.Material seems heavier than other duffles in this price categoryOne con- the bottom is material and concerned it will take a beating but the layout of bag is better and more roomier that the cheaper ones with the hard plastic.I read a lot of reviews on this and similar products… great choice for the money