2 Pcs Nausea Wristband Motion Sickness Bands for Motion Sickness Adult Acupressure Wristband Headache Relief Anxiety Relief Waterproof Band for Seasickness Car Sickness (Black, Dark Blue)
- How to Work: these wristbands work by applying pressure to the acupuncture points of the wrist through the massage button, thus keeping the balance of the body and bringing you comforts during use
- Applicable in Many Occasions: these wristbands are widely applicable, which are suitable for sleeping, swimming, travel, boating, driving and so on, so that you can complete your ongoing projects without being disturbed
- Warm Note: pressure may cause discomfort, please use gentle pressure and pressing techniques; Do not apply the bracelet to the wound; People who are injured do not use acupressure wristbands, otherwise it may aggravate the injury
- What You Get: package contains 2 pieces acupressure wristbands, 20 pieces massage buttons and 1 storage box, which is a nice combination and also makes it convenient for you to carry with or store
- Adjustable and Waterproof: these acupressure bands are made of silicone material with adjustable design, you can adjust them to fit your actual wrist size, making it comfortable to wear; Also they are waterproof, you can wear them to go swimming or go to the beach
Sold：296 Wished: 30 Followed: 24
These wristbands are thoughtful gifts sent to your friends, families, neighbors, relatives, colleagues, and others who need them, which can help express your love and care to them, also your relationship will be enhanced.
Practical and convenient:
These acupressure wristbands are functional and practical, nice for you to use.
Specifications for wristband:
Color: as the pictures show
Size: as picture shows
2 x Acupressure bands
20 x Button
1 x Storage box
Manual measurement, please allow slight errors on size.
The color may exist a slight difference due to different screen displays.
Gentle force and press technique is suggested to reduce the potential discomfort, and please be careful to avoid pressing directly on the wound.
There are no reviews yet.